Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween...aka diabetic genocide!

I love Halloween, but I always eat way too many sweets. This year, one way I have tried to curb my sweet intake is to buy small containers of playdough to give out instead of candy. (I probably won't eat those.) Usually I eat a lot while I am giving out candy. I tried buying candy that I don't like, but that didn't work. It turns out that my craving for sugar is not thwarted by the fact that I don't actually like the candy with the sugar in it. lol

On a lighter note (future pun) I fit into my skinnier jeans tonight and have lost 4 lbs. I am bringing my insulin to Leann's party because I take it at 6, and I need to keep up my ritual. (Like a 2 year old) I am now taking 40 units twice a day, but the readings are coming down. I am starting dance classes at Payton's studio. I want to take tap. I'm sure I will suck, but what does it matter if it's fun. :)

2 comments:

  1. how'd the play dough work out??? Tap your toes of!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony made me buy candy at the last minute. However, the playdough was a hit!!! Not one left. You are my first comment. Thankies. :)

    ReplyDelete